INFORMATION TO PREPARE.
When you’re looking for homecare you’ll want to keep these 10 questions in mind.
- How long has this agency been serving the community?
- Are they locally owned or operated?
- Does this Agency have a current license to practice?
- Are they bonded and insured?
- Does this agency write a plan of care for the client?
- How closely do the supervisor’s oversee care?
- Are there agency staff members and nurse supervisors available 24 hours a day?
- How are the agency’s caregivers hired and trained or are they subcontracted?
- What kinds of employee screenings and background checks are done?
- Are they willing to offer you a list of references?