"Trinity In Home Care’s mission is to provide excellent care while keeping our clients as independent as possible, providing communication and support to all members of the care community during the process. "
Our Senior Home Care Company
Trinity In Home Care was founded to provide a superior level of care to our clients and their families. When a family member is in need of home care it can be both taxing and difficult on everyone involved, but Trinity In Home Care is here to help. We will provide the appropriate level of service and safety necessary for the patient’s individual needs. All care will be provided by our exceptional field staff while the patient’s clinical needs and progress are monitored by a nurse. This will help you to avoid the difficult and costly alternatives while keeping your family member comfortably at home. It is our mission to provide all clients the in-home care and comfort they deserve while communicating and providing resources to the family.
What Is Expected of Trinity City Homecare Caregivers:
- All Caregivers employed with Trinity In Home Care are Certified Nursing Assistants or State Tested Nursing Assistants.
- All Caregivers will attend monthly training meetings administered by our office to ensure they are providing the highest quality of care.
- Caregivers should arrive on time (if something out of their control causes them to be tardy, they should contact the office and the office will contact the Client directly).
- Trinity In Home Care Caregivers should be dressed in scrubs with a name badge clearly displayed. If the Client requests that a Caregiver dress in something other than scrubs that can be discuss during the start of services and Caregivers will be informed.
- Caregivers should be kind, helpful and informed. They are to follow the Plan of Care that was completed at the start of services and adapt for any changes during re-evaluations.
- Home health aides to the certified nursing and state tested nursing assistant.
Aaron Stapleton, Owner
Aaron Stapleton is the Founder and CEO of Trinity In Home Care. In 2012 he decided to start a new type of private duty company that focused on patient centered care for the clients and not just companionship. With this in mind, he has paved the way for rethinking what private duty care is and how the industry must grow with the needs of its clients. This true family man finds his work incredibly rewarding and sets out every day to produce the best private duty services in town.